Chronicles of the twenty +++
31.1.05
Am i back to the days of barter trade? hmmm....
1st day of week 5, sem2, 2005.
Ye.... I've clinched 4 deals for the sale of soft toys as part of the canvassing efforts for COR 05. Guess many pple out there will just say: " wah lao, only 4 mah..." hahaha.
It's true that 4 is a bit erm... little, but for an unconvincing salesman like me, to break the barrier of selling 1(ownself buy one) is quite a feat for me. haha.....

To be able to persuade pple to buy ur goods require quite an amount of effort and lots of sales talk. For me, i own nothing of the 2. Maybe it's just being lazy, maybe it's just being unsociable, or maybe it's just that i dun feel comfortable approaching pple whom i know quite well to buy my stuff.

I'll always feel that it seems though i've own a favor to the person whom i've sold the goods to. Call it extra or call it unnecessary, but it's just how i feel. Thus things will always end up with barter trade. U buy my stuff and i'll get urs... hahaha

So when someone told me his trick to sell more stuff, i was like 'huh'...(no offence)... haha
Think it's just me ba. Well, guess being in the line of sales is just not for me, for now.

p.s: maybe that's y i'm in engin instead of acct or bus studying marketing.... hahaha

p.p.s: if there still anyone out there who wants to get something for vday/friendship day, do have a look at this website and get back to me at chao07@yahoo.com or sms me at: u know the num... hehehe

http://www.geocities.com/vday05/