Chronicles of the twenty +++
24.1.05
S1-B3b-23: Project laboratory
It's a blue blue monday after a hell of a hectic long weekend
and Yesssss...
After spending 3 days flipping through endless datas and past 'references', I've finally completely that stupid dumbo lab report. N the only consolation i got out of that is no lab for the next 2 weeks.. heng ah...
haha........

Hmmmmm.......I shall make use of the next 2 weeks to catch up on my work. Been lagging behind on my tut le. Actually i thought i can make use of the past weekend to do some readings in addition to the report, but 人算不如天算, haiz....

Anyway, some of ya might be wondering what the heck do i put the address of a EEE lab for the title of my blog...

.....Cos i've leave my trail of destruction in that lab... oops...

To keep an update, i've spoilt 3 BJT, 1 multimeter and today i've just broke 1 LED in just 2 visits to that lab. Never in any lab session in NTU that i've broken so many things.. hmm... clashes of 'ba zi' with the lab maybe... haha

But no worry, although so many stuff are spoilt, i need not pay for anything, guess they are quite cheap ba... (assumption only lah) hehe...

Ok, so much on me n my lab sessions... i shall get back to my overdued tut now.. haiz