Chronicles of the twenty +++
24.2.05
Is there a set of standard ans to these qns?
"How do u think u can contribute to this organisation.... What do u think u can gain out of this.... Why r u interested in...."
Well, the list of qns goes on n on.... bet these are the qns that most pple faced during interviews. Ever wonder is there a set of standard ans to such qns??
I guess there is ba.. from the numerous self help books in the bookstore to the endless workshops available everywhere, there are infinite number of avenues to help u ace ur interview.

But still, i'm not comfortable with sitting in front of a panel of interviewers asking u this n probing u that...
What is with those 'how to' and 'what do' qns... haiz... the most sui bian ans i'll give (if i can) will be: "like that lor"...=P... how the hell am i supposed to know how will i contribute to the organisation.. hahah.. i can just say this this... or that that that... but what if in the end i cannot deliver what i had said.. then it will be pointless after all...

Ya, today i went for GIP interview and the qns mentioned above mostly popped out in front of me.. n i was like.. erm.. like that lor.. haha... while trying my best to ans every qn truthfully, i still get a lot of funny looks from my interviewers...

Blame it on my laziness to do any 'research' on GIP... there's nothing much to read up anyway.. just those little little blue booklet telling u how GIP come abt...

Blame it on my inarticulate nature, i usually find it hard to bull shit my way thru interviews.. hehe... so i'll just go round n round until the interviewer gave me a *u sure u know what u r talking abt* look.. haha..

After bringing the interviewers in circles, the ultimate qn came: "what do u want to do after u graduate".. hmm... find a job???
for this ans, i ganna another *u sure only finding a job* look... haha
guess what they want is something like.. i wish to set up a company overseas.. wor....
Nah, that wouldn't be my ans for now.. cos no money n no ambition...yet.. haha

So silence follows and lots of ticking n commenting on their sheets of paper.. n finally came the: "tat's all, u can go" statement and then off i go, crossing my fingers as i walked out the door...

Guess that's the end for my GIP application and hope for better luck the next time round for any interview ba.. n ya, i'll remind myself to research more... hehe