Chronicles of the twenty +++
3.2.05
Jumble up the make ups and u'll get mixed up
With the annual CNY arriving next week, everyone around me seems to be going through their yearly itineries which include :buying new clothes, stocking up their new year supplies, ganna chased by their mum to do spring cleaning, speculating on how much they will 'earn' this year, brooding over who should they visit this year and the list goes on.....

Me? I'll be tallying up the number of my make ups for my tutorial and lectures due to this annual event. Basically for this sem, all my tutorials happen to fall on that unfaithful wed and thurs. Haiz, this implies that i'll have all my tut make ups on the CNY week.

N what happens when some of the make up timeslot clashes ---> headaches..... haiz(again). Don't blame me for being so whiny here... but that's what blog is for rite, for me to complain n complain n complain... haha

Speaking of CNY.......

guess this year will be another plain and simple one for me. will be seeing the same pple, maybe will see some new baby faces, ang pao getting thinner.... simply to say, this will be another boring CNY....

Nv mind, shall set my mind to slack and stone this CNY. hehehe...