Chronicles of the twenty +++
14.3.05
One in 1/2 a million
Well, 1/2 a million is the num of pple who went for the IT show at Suntec for the past 3 days... n i've contributed to that num by being there yesterday... haha... Warning: Never go to IT fair or any other fairs with free admission if you are not prepared to be squeezed, shoulder to shoulder, toes to toes...well, sad to say, i've been there, done that....haiz, there goes my white mizuno shoes n my money... erm... didn't get my wallet stolen... just that i've spent quite a bomb on something that i tot i wouldn't have bought...got to run more ippt le.. hehe.. to earn back the money. hmmm... well, that will be after exams le i guess. But will have to train up by running n running n running.. *hate running*, but bo pian, have to pass ippt n get money then have to run.
Then again, long time nv been exercising le, maybe it's time for me to workout liao.
K, it's time for me to make my money well spent... gonna go clicking away le.... hahahaha