Chronicles of the twenty +++
26.4.05
BrOkEn
Guess it’s a nagging feeling while doing this sem’s exam papers…. I feel that i’ll not perform up to my expectation. I feel that I’m not able to get the grades I wanted with the same amt of effort I’ve put in for the past 3 sem. Now after every paper, I cannot safely say that I’ll be able to get an A or B. The reassuring feeling is just not there… This feeling seems to get worse when mistakes start to appear for different paper.. Oh my, it’s really mentally straining…. My gut feeling tells me that my grades for that paper will depend on how others fare…(cos I suppose every grade assigned is dependent on the mean grade for the whole cohort)…. that gives me hell a lot of uncertainty. Not that I’m hoping that all others do badly..(of course not)…. think it’s because confidence is draining away from me as more subjects come to me… think I’m getting tired and desperately need a rest from all the studying. Argh…… I need a BREAK!!!!!