Chronicles of the twenty +++
14.4.05
Nothing to write
Well.. actually this is my second post for the day.... the first got deleted when the stupid 56k modem hanged.. ya, i'm using 56k modem to go online now. Cos my bro haven't renew the broadband yet... sigh
That explains y i haven't been updating this blog. Ya, this is one of the reason... n it's not because i've been mugging hard lately... it's actually the opposite, i'm desperately seeking for time to make up for the slacking hours in bed.

Had my taste of what's gonna to come in my way for the next 2 weeks...
Well, had my 1st core paper today. It's 'doable' to summarize. But as usual, i'll nv know if there's careless mistakes here and there. Furthermore, there are usually parts in which i anyhow bomb thru. So i guess i can consider the marks allocated there given back to the tutors. Ya, so although it's 'doable', it's hard...*contradicting*.... whatever....

As it goes for the rest of my exams in ntu, my confidence for each paper is exponentially proportional to the number of days for the exams.
So.... wonder how much confidence have i left for my next paper, EE2003: Semiconductor. 40%, 50%..... dunno..

Been thinking a lot while slacking lately also, hmmm... wanting to do lots of things after exams, had lots of things to do also... but well, that's after exams.
Might not complete them anyway, especially with the 'wantings'.

For those of ya still mugging hard/trying to mug hard out there, 加油 and good luck wor... that's for myself too.... =)