Chronicles of the twenty +++
21.4.05
'Sian'ed
Ok....i’m going to whin in this entry…. ya, had my DE paper today.. n what I’ve fear did came true… careless mistake. It’s not only careless, but stupid also. Think it’s gonna kill off the whole qn liao. To think I’ve been doing all the don’t care and 0 and 1 throughout all the tut… then still have to make such stupid mistakes in the final piece of assignment. Wah lao…. Somemore it does not apply to just 1, but 2 qns. Think plus those parts in which I’m not able to do, a B will be some form of blessing. C will be satisfactory, D will be unthinkable….. haha

Ya, I have high hopes for the exams this sem… although this sem is not as hardworking as previous sems, but I’m hoping for miracles to happen.. haha.. nv mind, I’ll try my best for my last 2 papers.(but have to get out of this whiny mood….argh…)
Will have to wait to the end of May before I know the results of this exam. Keeping my fingers cross in the meantime.