Chronicles of the twenty +++
6.5.05
DIP: Dumb and Irritating Project
Starting of DIP....it’s truly a design project… the innovation part mah…no comments.. haha..
It has been a tiring 2 days for me. I normally won’t stay in sch till past 5 during sch days, but this DIP had kept me in sch from 845 to 5+ for the past 2 days…

The good thing is that it’s not very mentally straining, quite slack in fact.. morn go there wait for instruction, afternoon early lunch, then after lunch attend some briefing then slack till times up…

Gotten database programming for my subproject. Definitely not my first choice, but somehow still ended up with it. Maybe it’s just like all other things, u’ll most likely met with events u least expected. Have a feeling that stress is slowly creeping up on me… hey, it’s holiday, but then… haiz… have to start from ground zero for database programming. Will also have to churn out something 5 weeks later. Possible? Maybe…

Guess the only good thing abt this DIP is that I’m attached with a good sup. No time restriction, me and my partner are entirely free to do what we want… very OTOT…. Well, hope this freedom will spur me into coming out with satisfactory results at the end of this project ba..

Recommended book at the moment: Digital fortress
Recommended movie at the moment: Kingdom of Heaven