Chronicles of the twenty +++
29.6.05
Events
Woohoo.. yup yupz… passed my ippt today.. =)
Ya, mild training do helps... mild cos I didn’t really undergo those intensive runs 3 times per week, rain or shine type of training…. Think I only manage to run 7 to 8 times ever since I failed my last ippt abt a month ago.

Been promising mum to stay at home for dinner these few days.. cos been staying out for dinner for the past few days n I’m flying off…kinda feel bad not able to spend more time at home. So I’ve decided to be a 乖 son n stay at home tmr(thurs). Hee..

Went to eski bar and NAB(New asia bar) with the funky but gossipy GLs on tues… guess we had ourselves pretty well updated with ‘info’ from ‘all ard’ after all the drinks n smoothies n coffee sia… haha…

Eski bar was fun, but the music there is too loud, that makes it not a good place for talks, u’ll have to raise ur voice to be heard…hmmm… maybe that’s where sign language comes in useful… addition lesson learn: if u want to take photos with the bar logo, remember to take them b4 u go in. cos the digi cam lense will fog after u come out of the bar. The resulting images will just be blurry patches.

Next stop, NAB, the place looks nice(the deco, lightings, sceneries) from outside(looking from grd floor) and from inside. However, the music just sucks once u’ve gotten into the bar, there’s no dance floor n most prob the comfy seats are taken up. So stay there if u manage to get good seats as the view is breathtaking. Otherwise, just make ur way to the exit ba.. haha

Well, it’s a countdown to my flight to Beijing from now… the actual timing of my flight will be 120am, 7th of july, thurs. But most prob I’ll be reaching the airport ard 10 plus 11, 6th of july, wed. In the meantime, I shall spend more time at home…