Chronicles of the twenty +++
22.6.05
Sing till the dawn
Singing has never been my forte, but I loved singing. It allows me to relate better to the songs I like. It’s been a while since I went to ktv. The last time was just after the exams. Guess 1 month or so is just nice for a break in between each ktv session. For a novice singer like me, frequent visits to ktv within a short period of time tend to kill my interest in singing. Cos there are always these few songs that will repeat themselves for every session. They tend to sound boring after sometime… haha

Well, the ktv session last nite was superb. Wow.. 7hrs straight…. Hmm.. one of the longest ktv session I have.. hee
Had fun with the bunch of GLs… =)
Guess it’s sometimes dull with me ard…=P… hope the other GLs were not bored by me while walking on the long journey from cine to outram…. Haha..

Till the next time we meet up, take care my friends. =)