Chronicles of the twenty +++
1.8.05
Pirated shoes
Went to 秀水街 to buy a new pair of slip-ons today.. cos the slippers i brought to beijing is getting cmi le.. haha
Bought the shoes at 150 RMB.. abt 30 spore dollars ba.. dun whether it is worth it or not.. asked the salesgal to get me a new pair, but in the end think she just changed a shoe box that's all... diao... cos it just happen that the display pair that i tried on is abt my shoe size, so the sales gal just try to chic me into taking the pair..but i asked her to get me a new pair.. think i'm too tired, didn't notice the stupidity of me until after i pay her.. haiz... hope the shoes will last lah, although can c tat the base is sticking not so well to the leather...hope it can tahan normal wash n water soaked terrain ba... hmmm..... *pray pray*.. but the comforting thing is that the shoes still looks not bad... hee