Chronicles of the twenty +++
14.9.05
Think i'm too harsh on myself le... hmmm...
Ok, good news first...

finally gotten my pay for the past 2 months le.. total abt 1400RMB... maybe enough to cover my transport and dvds for the past month ba.. hee..

Have the feeling that the coming weeks gonna be hectic... IA report, GEs in PKU also need reports, got to show my sup in coke something soon... at least show him that we are still doing things... gotta jia you jia you.. need to shift up my gear...

Here's the sad news, at least to me,

i was lucky that i can 'take part' in the mid term assessment for my IA..
however, think i'm being too harsh on myself, got a chance to grade myself slightly above average, but i chose to take the avg path... then in the end it's really that section that i put myself down that my ntu tutor took note of... sian...
just consolation to myself.. there's still a second assessment at the end of the IA.. gotta come up with something good by then le...