Chronicles of the twenty +++
1.11.05
A day in the office
11.15am: mode: stoning in the office... pondering if i want to start on another 思考题 or i should continue with my comic 龙狼传 or i should start on my IA report(wanted to collect more samples first) or should i go back to my database(the main structure and functionality is completed, just left with the security(irritating feature in the database), letting kev to play with it....hee)

11.30am: lunching soon... getting sick n tired of the food in coke, still as oily as ever.. guess it's because my stomach hasn't been feeling quite well for the past week.. might be due to the cold weather... oh ya, cold weather makes me feel like hibernating... hibernating mode = no appetite = low food intake... dun think i'll grow fat when i go back to spore.. haha

1.01pm: finish with our rendezvous session at the usual sitting place in coke.. hee.. now it's time to decide on what should be done for this afternoon.. hee.
guess it will be 思考题 after all.. since i've already opened the ppt slides and is ready to conclude whatever points there is in there.. so here i go...

4.44pm: started my 思考题at 3pm and putting down my last word for the essay soon.. been surfing the net for bt since 1.01.. hee.. found quite a few 'seeds' for movies.. no wondering if my hdd has enough space for all these 'junk'... counting down for 5pm n my dinner will be porridge i think..

tat's my 1 day at work............